Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any way to change username?
07-30-2015, 10:12 AM,
Any way to change username?
I can't find a way to do this. I was just curious, is this now my permanent name, or will I be able to change it in the future should I wish to do so? It seems to be permanent as I cannot find a "change user name" option anywhere.
07-30-2015, 12:03 PM,
RE: Any way to change username?
Well in the other forum with this format I'm on, you need to request the admins to do it in a name change thread. I think the same might apply here. Either that or PMing.
07-30-2015, 12:07 PM,
Makes sense then. I figured that. Just wasn't quite sure if there was a user based way to do such or not. Appears not! I have no intent on changing names now, but you never know!
08-06-2015, 05:36 PM,
(07-30-2015, 12:07 PM)Scager Wrote: Makes sense then. I figured that. Just wasn't quite sure if there was a user based way to do such or not. Appears not! I have no intent on changing names now, but you never know!

I was actually thinking of something similar, either having a username separate from your login name (still visible on the user page), or some sort of alternate name that displays near your normal name, such as your IRC name.