Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
About File Safety
07-31-2015, 12:42 AM,
About File Safety
I was just wondering if the hypnosis files in this section were checked to make sure they didn't have any damaging effects, because the permanent anthro Eevee file looks similar to a file that was banned on a different site for being unsafe. Is there someone in charge of quality control who checks files before they get posted, to make sure they're safe? Because I think that this section should be only staff are allowed to make threads, to prevent potentially dangerous files from getting into unwitting hands. Hypnosis is not a joke, and you need to make sure all of the files are safe before anyone uses them.
07-31-2015, 01:11 AM,
RE: About File Safety
I do agree with this. Especially if this community is to grow.
07-31-2015, 06:02 AM,
(07-31-2015, 12:42 AM)WillieNelson Wrote: Because the permanent anthro Eevee file looks similar to a file that was banned on a different site for being unsafe.

Huh, really? I made sure to look up the places where I got the files to make sure they're still hosted, and they were. Either way I'll look at it again and see if there's anything in them that could be dangerous.
07-31-2015, 07:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2015, 07:34 AM by UniBloke.)
(07-31-2015, 12:42 AM)WillieNelson Wrote: I was just wondering if the hypnosis files in this section were checked to make sure they didn't have any damaging effects, because the permanent anthro Eevee file looks similar to a file that was banned on a different site for being unsafe. Is there someone in charge of quality control who checks files before they get posted, to make sure they're safe? Because I think that this section should be only staff are allowed to make threads, to prevent potentially dangerous files from getting into unwitting hands. Hypnosis is not a joke, and you need to make sure all of the files are safe before anyone uses them.

I was thinking of doing this myself. Mainly checking the background of the clip if it's unsafe, and also the wavelength of the audio for any intentional spa... JOHN CENA!!! DODODODODO

Aurin, if you could please check the background of this clip and if it's bad we'll take it off.
07-31-2015, 07:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-31-2015, 10:42 AM by Aurin.)
(07-31-2015, 07:33 AM)UniBloke Wrote: Aurin, if you could please check the background of this clip and if it's bad we'll take it off.
If you mean the Eevee files, I checked and I assume curse files are not very safe, so I took the offending one off. The other one seems fine to me since it doesn't say anything about losing your humanity or whatever.
The other files seem ok to me, but that's just my view.
07-31-2015, 11:07 AM,
(07-31-2015, 07:55 AM)Aurin Wrote: If you mean the Eevee files, I checked and I assume curse files are not very safe, so I took the offending one off. The other one seems fine to me since it doesn't say anything about losing your humanity or whatever.
The other files seem ok to me, but that's just my view.

Well even if they seem safe to you, it's still better to take the extra precaution and get them all thoroughly checked. No file is worth any kind of damaging permanent effects.
07-31-2015, 11:37 AM,
(07-31-2015, 11:07 AM)WillieNelson Wrote: Well even if they seem safe to you, it's still better to take the extra precaution and get them all thoroughly checked. No file is worth any kind of damaging permanent effects.

What I meant was that I did listen to them and it seemed ok, but I'm not a professional and you should always listen to the files normally before going into trance with them.