Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite Pokemon game?
08-03-2015, 04:05 PM,
What's your favorite Pokemon game?
What's your favorite Pokemon game and why? It can be the cards, any platform, or even hacks. I'm just curious!

I personally liked LeafGreen/FireRed. But that's simply because it was the first game I really got my hands on. I also liked the Card game, though I lost my deck when i was younger due to stupid reasons. I loved the pictures and some of them were really awesome. Especially when you got the holographic cards!!! Smile Pokemon Reborn was interesting I guess, and I'd have to say it's my favorite hack, if I had one, but i don't really go for hacks much, so it's whatever Tongue.

What about you all?
08-03-2015, 05:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 05:55 PM by Aurin.)
RE: What's your favorite Pokemon game?
I like Sapphire, since that was the first game I got. Then is probably PMD series, and finally I really liked what they did with Rumble, like a real-time PMD kinda.

Not really into the card game, although I did have some cards and played with some house rules (Such as no energy cards/costs since I thought that mechanic was kinda dumb at the time). I even have a bigger-sized Darkrai card I got from some set.
08-03-2015, 06:11 PM,
(08-03-2015, 05:54 PM)Aurin Wrote: I like Sapphire, since that was the first game I got. Then is probably PMD series, and finally I really liked what they did with Rumble, like a real-time PMD kinda.

Not really into the card game, although I did have some cards and played with some house rules (Such as no energy cards/costs since I thought that mechanic was kinda dumb at the time). I even have a bigger-sized Darkrai card I got from some set.

Ah. I never played the PMD series. Never got one of those games, though I did watch a play through of some. They seemed kinda fun Tongue .....I've actually never heard of rumble. I'll have to look it up.
08-03-2015, 06:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 06:18 PM by UniBloke.)
Sinnoh. First game I played, and loved it. I've yet to play the PMD series, but will when SMD comes out.

Not a card game person however, but own some Japanese cards. Personal favourite is Sir Aaron's Lucario movie card. Google it.
08-03-2015, 06:21 PM,
(08-03-2015, 06:17 PM)UniBloke Wrote: Sir Aaron's Lucario movie card. Google it.

First result: http://www.mypokecard.com/en/Gallery/my/...rXZG9m.jpg

?????????
08-03-2015, 10:49 PM,
For me, it would have to be a toss-up between Platinum, Crystal, and Y.
Although Alpha Sapphire has given me nothing but a massive shot in the arm of nostalgia for gen 3, which was my fav for the actual new additions to the dex.
08-05-2015, 09:57 PM,
Imma say Special Pikachu Edition. It was basically red/blue, except you started with a pikachu that followed you around.
08-06-2015, 08:26 PM,
(08-03-2015, 06:21 PM)Aurin Wrote:
(08-03-2015, 06:17 PM)UniBloke Wrote: Sir Aaron's Lucario movie card. Google it.

First result: http://www.mypokecard.com/en/Gallery/my/...rXZG9m.jpg

?????????

Guess I have to grab a picture of it. Seems it didn't get a "outside of japan" release.
08-20-2015, 04:07 PM,
Platinum master race
08-21-2015, 01:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-21-2015, 01:13 AM by MysteriousMew.)
Vietnamese Crystal.

[Image: PcwcPic.png]

(Okay, serious answer, I actually can't really decide, they're all really good...)