Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Greeting
08-03-2015, 06:51 PM,
A Greeting
A greeting

Let's start with that, that sounds reasonable. From there, let's move into an introduction.

I'm Kaerea, a student of computer engineering with quite the curiosity about the mind.
[And I'm Sylvin, a young tulpa who happens to be tied to him.]

We came into hypnosis through another community, which around a third of the current members of this forum also have ties to (as of the time of writing this).

While pokemon hypnosis isn't exactly our first point of interest, I'll be happy to donate my services to the community here, be they that of one who listens and gives what little advice he can, or that of a voice in remastered versions of files.

I hope we can all get along~
08-03-2015, 06:58 PM,
RE: A Greeting
Welcome!
08-03-2015, 08:00 PM,
^_^ Thanks Kaerea Smile
08-03-2015, 09:11 PM,
(08-03-2015, 06:51 PM)Kaerea Wrote: I'm Kaerea, a student of computer engineering with quite the curiosity about the mind.
[And I'm Sylvin, a young tulpa who happens to be tied to him.]

Anything computing is an area I like to talk about. Heya.

Naaawww, who does the tulpa look like. Is it adoorablue?
08-03-2015, 09:59 PM,
Quote:Naaawww, who does the tulpa look like. Is it adoorablue?

[For your information, UniBloke, I'm not based on another's appearance. I'm a sylph/pixie sort of creature, 'bout two feet tall, with butterfly-esque wings. Think of a heavily customized swallowtail style, but with four separate segments, rather than just two. Windswept hair, kinda long, and blonde-green.]

She's a cutie to be sure, but weeeelll... I dunno about adorable~ Tongue
[Bite me.]