Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General Files
07-30-2015, 12:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-30-2015, 01:01 AM by ProudofitsPower.)
General Files

UltraHypnosis' Generic File (Request)

Master Hand's Generic File (Request)

These files will cover up for files that don't exist yet. Of course, there's over 700 pokemon right now, and there's only like 5 files at the time of posting this, so you might want to use these.
07-30-2015, 08:39 AM,
RE: General Files
It might be noted that if you are using "UltraHypnosis" (or these youtube videos) that there are a few induction videos on his channel that are tailored to his style/hypnosis sessions. So using those in conjunction to these may give better results than just going ahead and using these first.
08-03-2015, 03:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2015, 03:50 PM by Scager.)
I am putting these for download so you all can just download them, if you are still using the youtube video. I can edit out any parts you feel are unnecessary for a listened file since these are not a video. I plan to get these revoiced too in the future if I can. Unless they don't seem worth it.

Ultra Hypnosis' File
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/oe54cmde...est%29.mp3

Master hand's File.
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/b8fh2v7g...okemon.mp3
08-05-2015, 04:36 AM,
(07-30-2015, 12:55 AM)ProudofitsPower Wrote: UltraHypnosis' Generic File (Request)

Master Hand's Generic File (Request)

These files will cover up for files that don't exist yet. Of course, there's over 700 pokemon right now, and there's only like 5 files at the time of posting this, so you might want to use these.

Hey thought it might be also a good idea to put this here if people want to practice their trance.

File: Deepening

Description: This file will help you go into a deeper and deeper state of trance and to do it more easily so all the files on the site will work better.

Link
DropBox
O̰̠̱̬̮̬͐̒ͪͫ̚w̧̫̞̻̠̎̎͆ ̟͇̝̈͌̏̍̏̌ͪt͚͉̭͎̗̿̉ĥ̭̀̽͛ͬe̢̝̤̻͍̒ͅͅ ̗̱̥̣ͧ͒͑͂͆e͎̪͈̠̎̒͆͆̂ͅḓ̛̠͍̻͍͍̎ͩ͑ͫ͑͝g̳͕͉͈̣̘̓ͮ̒̔ͥ͢e͉͉̺̐̎̔ͯ̃ͥ͌ͅ