Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progress?
04-19-2016, 10:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-01-2016, 11:04 PM by Fang.)
Progress?
So someone told me i should record my progress with hypnosis so i guess that's what i'm doing! I try to listen to the lucario track at least once a day (so far 4-5ish days) and i have made progress.
Changes:
Fur 
Only Three toes
Digigrade legs
Paw pads on feet
Baggy Pants
Tail
Small round pads on shoulders
Small Hand Spikes
Paw Pads
Only Three "Fingers"
Muzzle
Teeth Get Sharper
Eyes Move Down
Ears sprout
Small "Things" on the back of the head sprout
Problems:
The Three Toes, Tail, Small round pads on shoulders, Small hand spikes, Ears, Paw pads, and small "Things" on the back of the head all fade sometimes when i don't pay attention to them. They Grow in at first then when im not focusing on them they seem to fade away and i don't feel them.
The muzzle doesn't seem to fully grow out it seems to stop about half way.
Now the worst problem, The trigger word doesn't work...while in trance i can feel every transformation the face, legs, chest, but in the end after the whole trance the trigger word never works Not in my head not in real life the only reaction i get is for a second i feel something on my chest or arm then its gone.

If you have an answer to any of my problems telling me would be greatly appreciated i really want this to work Tongue .

5/1/16: Update lately when i listen to the file i relax a little to much and end up falling asleep wont be able to make progress till i can fix the problem
04-20-2016, 09:21 PM,
RE: Progress?
Damn, that's quite a bit of progress. But what sort of changes are these? Can you just feel them or see them as well? Either way this seems a lot better than my first experiences with pokemon hypnosis, haha.
As for the trigger word, personally I don't use a trigger at all (usually), but rather just think about the different parts of the 'mon and transform that way. You should experiment and find what works best for you though.
04-20-2016, 10:18 PM,
(04-20-2016, 09:21 PM)Aurin Wrote: Damn, that's quite a bit of progress. But what sort of changes are these? Can you just feel them or see them as well? Either way this seems a lot better than my first experiences with pokemon hypnosis, haha.
As for the trigger word, personally I don't use a trigger at all (usually), but rather just think about the different parts of the 'mon and transform that way. You should experiment and find what works best for you though.

When im in trance i can feel everything and in my "subconcious mind" i guess i can see the transformation happening except the list of body parts are body parts that fade away and i don't feel them.
Also this is not my first time dealing with hypnosis i was really into hypnosis when i was younger.
And Thank you for the ideas :3 Also when i finnaly can transform will i be able to like look at myself in real life and see lucario? Cause that sounds amazing considering being a lucario in trance is awesome.
04-22-2016, 10:36 PM,
Personally, I've never had that happen to me, but I do know of some that have. I'd imagine it would have to be amazing though, looking down and seeing your form, heh.