Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya! What's this all about?
06-09-2016, 03:31 PM,
Hiya! What's this all about?
Hi I just joined I saw this website on 4chan and I just needed to join. What is this all about? Could someone teach me the ropes of this site?
06-10-2016, 06:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2016, 06:50 AM by Aurin.)
RE: Hiya! What's this all about?
Oh, welcome! I didn't know this site was still being talked about on 4chan, huh. In any case, we hypnotize ourselves into 'mon here, although the site is a bit inactive at the moment. You can find audio files to listen to in the Hypnosis Files section, and written scripts to read in the Hypnosis Scripts section.

There's no Snivy file/script (if that's what you are intending to become), but perhaps there will be one in the future.
06-10-2016, 04:27 PM,
(06-10-2016, 06:40 AM)Aurin Wrote: Oh, welcome! I didn't know this site was still being talked about on 4chan, huh. In any case, we hypnotize ourselves into 'mon here, although the site is a bit inactive at the moment. You can find audio files to listen to in the Hypnosis Files section, and written scripts to read in the Hypnosis Scripts section.

There's no Snivy file/script (if that's what you are intending to become), but perhaps there will be one in the future.
There was a lucario thread on /vp/ and someone mentioned this site. I don't really want to become snivy I just like him and think that he's cute. Also this seems UBER interesting. Are there any guidelines on making scripts?
06-11-2016, 09:36 AM,
(06-10-2016, 04:27 PM)Sniv Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 06:40 AM)Aurin Wrote: Oh, welcome! I didn't know this site was still being talked about on 4chan, huh. In any case, we hypnotize ourselves into 'mon here, although the site is a bit inactive at the moment. You can find audio files to listen to in the Hypnosis Files section, and written scripts to read in the Hypnosis Scripts section.

There was a lucario thread on /vp/ and someone mentioned this site. I don't really want to become snivy I just like him and think that he's cute. Also this seems UBER interesting. Are there any guidelines on making scripts?

There's not much, but the generally agreed upon things are to not make it sexual, as well as having a trigger to change form (Or make it time-based), so as to not make it permanent (Or, if not, specifically write that it is a permanent tf). You can look at the already finished scripts for examples.
06-11-2016, 09:41 AM,
(06-11-2016, 09:36 AM)Aurin Wrote:

There's not much, but the generally agreed upon things are to not make it sexual, as well as having a trigger to change form (Or make it time-based), so as to not make it permanent (Or, if not, specifically write that it is a permanent tf). You can look at the already finished scripts for examples.
Ok, if you can find any sort of guidlines or if you could elaborate on creating scripts more I made a post on questions/answers asking about writing scripts. Should I just do trial and error for now to try and test out techniques and whatnot? Also you seem nice!
06-11-2016, 09:42 AM,
I also made a hypnosis journal btw!
06-11-2016, 09:43 AM,
(06-11-2016, 09:41 AM)Sniv Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 09:36 AM)Aurin Wrote:

Ok, if you can find any sort of guidlines or if you could elaborate on creating scripts more I made a post on questions/answers asking about writing scripts. Should I just do trial and error for now to try and test out techniques and whatnot? Also you seem nice!

Yeah, I'm not generally a scriptwriter, but someone in our group may help you out.