Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi ^^;
06-10-2016, 01:09 PM,
Hi ^^;
So I've been interested in hypnosis for a long time, and one thing I have wanted to feel like was my "pokesona" of sorts which is a blue ampharos with a green tail orb and head gem instead of red. I do have some pictures artists have done for me but unsure if I should link to them or not. Anyway I have been able to feel my tail and flipper-like arms a bit but the triggers I'm given usually become less effective after a week or two. Not sure if anyone here actually makes files or does live sessions, or how I'd ask.
06-11-2016, 12:39 PM,
RE: Hi ^^;
(06-10-2016, 01:09 PM)BlueAmpharos Wrote: So I've been interested in hypnosis for a long time, and one thing I have wanted to feel like was my "pokesona" of sorts which is a blue ampharos with a green tail orb and head gem instead of red. I do have some pictures artists have done for me but unsure if I should link to them or not. Anyway I have been able to feel my tail and flipper-like arms a bit but the triggers I'm given usually become less effective after a week or two. Not sure if anyone here actually makes files or does live sessions, or how I'd ask.

This site is pretty inactive unfortunately. It's cool that you're getting results though! We don't really have anyone that creates files but perhaps you'll have some luck in our group.
06-11-2016, 10:51 PM,
(06-10-2016, 01:09 PM)BlueAmpharos Wrote: So I've been interested in hypnosis for a long time, and one thing I have wanted to feel like was my "pokesona" of sorts which is a blue ampharos with a green tail orb and head gem instead of red. I do have some pictures artists have done for me but unsure if I should link to them or not. Anyway I have been able to feel my tail and flipper-like arms a bit but the triggers I'm given usually become less effective after a week or two. Not sure if anyone here actually makes files or does live sessions, or how I'd ask.
I could always try! I recently joined and I'm quite interested in this. I mean my files would probably suck (since I've never done this before) but I could always try. Using other files as a basis and stuff. To give me more confidence could you maybe tell me what works best for you?
06-12-2016, 02:51 AM,
(06-11-2016, 10:51 PM)Sniv Wrote:
I could always try! I recently joined and I'm quite interested in this. I mean my files would probably suck (since I've never done this before) but I could always try. Using other files as a basis and stuff. To give me more confidence could you maybe tell me what works best for you?

So far the most effective inductions have been ones where I focus on my breathing and relaxing for a bit (breathing in relaxation, breathing out thoughts and worries) and visualization with some metaphores, like the first one time I ever went into hypnosis I was having a beach described and there were words in the sand that were my thoughts, and they were being erased by the waves. Stuff like that.
06-12-2016, 10:02 AM,
(06-12-2016, 02:51 AM)BlueAmpharos Wrote:

So far the most effective inductions have been ones where I focus on my breathing and relaxing for a bit (breathing in relaxation, breathing out thoughts and worries) and visualization with some metaphores, like the first one time I ever went into hypnosis I was having a beach described and there were words in the sand that were my thoughts, and they were being erased by the waves. Stuff like that.
Ok, there's no guarantee that I'm gonna do this but I might and if I do I'll give it to you.
06-16-2016, 05:29 PM,
(06-12-2016, 10:02 AM)Sniv Wrote:
(06-12-2016, 02:51 AM)BlueAmpharos Wrote:

Ok, there's no guarantee that I'm gonna do this but I might and if I do I'll give it to you.

Thanks ^^