PokeHypno
  • Announcements

• MysteriousMew

Forum Upgrade!   10/07/2017

I finally managed to go and upgrade the forums to IP.Boards! Note that there might be some glitches and kinks I need to work out with these forums.
      Let me know if you find any and I'll do my best to fix them! I'll also be doing some beautification among other things through the next few days. I hope to breathe some new life into these forums. I hope you all enjoy!   - MysteriousMew
ProudofitsPower

What pokemon do you plan on becoming?

While I think I'll stay as Lucario, others may have different views.

What pokemon would you guys want to become?

I'm continuing with Lucario. Would certainly try the Mew Realm one when Lucario hypnosis gets way more stronger.

I'm sticking with Lucario for now.

It doesn't seem exactly ideal but I can't really think of any pokemon I would prefer.

I'll continue with Lucario for now, but a Zoroark file would be nice. I wouldn't mind Mewtwo either.

I'll continue with Lucario for now, but a Zoroark file would be nice. I wouldn't mind Mewtwo either.

OMG. RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I'll do a indepth, multi track M-Lucario if you do that. K? I was thinking up one in my head while in the shower tonight.

I would continue doing Lucario but I want options. I would do Zoroark if we had a scripts, but I suppose it will come with time. Would denfinetly get more scripts push out and recorded though. Ill have to look into it.

I would continue doing Lucario but I want options. I would do Zoroark if we had a scripts, but I suppose it will come with time. Would denfinetly get more scripts push out and recorded though. Ill have to look into it.

Actually I did find a Zoroark script, but it's a little NSFW. Although maybe it could be used as a base and with some editing could be turned into something good? Idk.

Myself, to be a bit honest I'm probably not going to do much pokemon-based hypnosis (99% of the reason why I'm here is to keep things up and running tech-wise), but if I were to become a Pokemon, I'd probably become either an Umbreon, a Buizel, or a Mew. (Perhaps I should change my nick if I did get into the hypnosis and it wasn't for Umbreon :P)

Actually I did find a Zoroark script, but it's a little NSFW. Although maybe it could be used as a base and with some editing could be turned into something good? Idk.

It's really based on the content, weather the script puts you in a solid state of trance or does it seem reliable. If it's not that great just consider it scrapped, but if there is something worth keep from it use it as a base. Id rather it not be NSFW.

It's really based on the content, weather the script puts you in a solid state of trance or does it seem reliable. If it's not that great just consider it scrapped, but if there is something worth keep from it use it as a base. Id rather it not be NSFW.

It's only the body file and doesn't include an induction. You can always remove the NSFW stuff, it's not that bad. I mean, it seems (to me) more detailed than the Lucario file.

It's only the body file and doesn't include an induction. You can always remove the NSFW stuff, it's not that bad. I mean, it seems (to me) more detailed than the Lucario file.

Links?

Links?

Posted a topic in the Scripts subforum.

I could honestly go for really any kind of file, but some of the first ones that come to mind would be Mawile, Umbreon, Helioptile, anything vulpine, some nice birbs, or some nice dragon types.

Oh, or Bannette, I'd love to try being a Bannette that's even more like a soft toy like in the original dex descriptions...

I'm attracted to the idea of being one of the eevolutions, especially Vaporeon, Glaceon, or Espeon. But then again I kind of like the thought of being a Pikachu!

I'm mainly just here to participate in conversation, but I guess if I was to choose one it would probably be jolteon.

For now lucario but i really want to be a luxray :/

Well then you might have luck using one of the General Files (Specifically, the first one worked well for me when the Zoroark file didn't exist yet). Welcome to the community by the way!

Well then you might have luck using one of the General Files (Specifically, the first one worked well for me when the Zoroark file didn't exist yet). Welcome to the community by the way!

Why thank you! I may try the general files but not until i can become lucario. :)

Why thank you! I may try the general files but not until i can become lucario. :)

No worries! It's always nice to have new people here, seeing as there's not much activity. I'd also encourage you to make a journal to document your experience and see for yourself the progress that you make, even if it doesn't seem like it at times.

I would LOVE to be a Sylveon :heart: please make one!  :D

I would LOVE to be a Sylveon :heart: please make one!  :D

Mewtwo 4 life.