PokeHypno
  • Announcements

• MysteriousMew

Forum Upgrade!   10/07/2017

I finally managed to go and upgrade the forums to IP.Boards! Note that there might be some glitches and kinks I need to work out with these forums.
      Let me know if you find any and I'll do my best to fix them! I'll also be doing some beautification among other things through the next few days. I hope to breathe some new life into these forums. I hope you all enjoy!   - MysteriousMew
Sign in to follow this  
Scager

What's your favorite Pokemon game?

What's your favorite Pokemon game and why? It can be the cards, any platform, or even hacks. I'm just curious!

I personally liked LeafGreen/FireRed. But that's simply because it was the first game I really got my hands on. I also liked the Card game, though I lost my deck when i was younger due to stupid reasons. I loved the pictures and some of them were really awesome. Especially when you got the holographic cards!!! :) Pokemon Reborn was interesting I guess, and I'd have to say it's my favorite hack, if I had one, but i don't really go for hacks much, so it's whatever :P.

What about you all?

I like Sapphire, since that was the first game I got. Then is probably PMD series, and finally I really liked what they did with Rumble, like a real-time PMD kinda.

Not really into the card game, although I did have some cards and played with some house rules (Such as no energy cards/costs since I thought that mechanic was kinda dumb at the time). I even have a bigger-sized Darkrai card I got from some set.

I like Sapphire, since that was the first game I got. Then is probably PMD series, and finally I really liked what they did with Rumble, like a real-time PMD kinda.

Not really into the card game, although I did have some cards and played with some house rules (Such as no energy cards/costs since I thought that mechanic was kinda dumb at the time). I even have a bigger-sized Darkrai card I got from some set.

Ah. I never played the PMD series. Never got one of those games, though I did watch a play through of some. They seemed kinda fun :P .....I've actually never heard of rumble. I'll have to look it up.

Sinnoh. First game I played, and loved it. I've yet to play the PMD series, but will when SMD comes out.

Not a card game person however, but own some Japanese cards. Personal favourite is Sir Aaron's Lucario movie card. Google it.

For me, it would have to be a toss-up between Platinum, Crystal, and Y.

Although Alpha Sapphire has given me nothing but a massive shot in the arm of nostalgia for gen 3, which was my fav for the actual new additions to the dex.

Imma say Special Pikachu Edition. It was basically red/blue, except you started with a pikachu that followed you around.