PokeHypno
  • Announcements

• MysteriousMew

Forum Upgrade!   10/07/2017

I finally managed to go and upgrade the forums to IP.Boards! Note that there might be some glitches and kinks I need to work out with these forums.
      Let me know if you find any and I'll do my best to fix them! I'll also be doing some beautification among other things through the next few days. I hope to breathe some new life into these forums. I hope you all enjoy!   - MysteriousMew
Sign in to follow this  
guardian

Requests?

So I am a Tist and can gladly write up and create hypno files. I am happy to do any one the original 151 as I do not acknowledge the existence of the others. Feel free to make requests here.

So essentially, you'll write hypnosis scripts, but you won't do it for about 80% of the Pokemon that exist. I somehow think that, even if your unsupported claim of being a hypnotist is true, you won't really be useful to this community. Perhaps if you remove your rose-tinted nostalgia glasses, we might start taking you seriously.

So essentially, you'll write hypnosis scripts, but you won't do it for about 80% of the Pokemon that exist. I somehow think that, even if your unsupported claim of being a hypnotist is true, you won't really be useful to this community. Perhaps if you remove your rose-tinted nostalgia glasses, we might start taking you seriously.

Wow Willie, way to be a fucking twat.

Anyway, I'd like a Mewtwo script. You can use the AFA inducer if needed. Megas are optional.

>as I do not acknowledge the existence of the others.

Look at the attachment

really, read it

Pokemon has improved since Gen 1 and you should know it

If you're gonna be so pretentious as to deny the existence of the pokemon that most people in this community are trying to be, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave

mWhKx8l.jpg.08849d7ad5cf64c252aa17080e4b8b5b.jpg

Wow Willie, way to be a fucking twat.

Anyway, I'd like a Mewtwo script. You can use the AFA inducer if needed. Megas are optional.

UniBloke thanks for running D for me.   :) I will look into doing a mew two one, it was one that actually interested me too.  I will post some more questions for you later.  I was thinking about doing my own custom poke induction if I have the time.  I will probably get back to you in a couple days.

Look at the attachment

really, read it

If you're gonna be so pretentious as to deny the existence of the pokemon that most people in this community are trying to be, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave

I probably could have phrased it a bit better.  I won't deny that the gameplay is better since gen 1.  That said there are several reasons why I will limit any hypo files I do to the original 151.

I dont do half ass hypnosis.  If I am walking you through becoming a something(pokemon or no) I will learn everything I can about it first. I will become an expert so I can word things correctly and not make critical errors.  I know the original 151, I don't know even 2% of the others.  I am not saying they are bad or others enjoying them is bad, I am saying I don't personally enjoy them (with a few exceptions) and I don't plan on spending a large amount of my time becoming familiar with them.  If you are polite, helpful (IE: give me useful feedback on other hypno files I do for the community), and ask nicely I might make an exception. 

That being said I am doing this because it seemed fun, and you seemed like an interesting community. So far 50% of the responces I have received I would view as hostile. To be blunt, I am second guessing both of those assumptions I just made.  I might also point out you will have a hard time attracting tists with this kind of attitude. We want to enjoy ourselves as well and don't owe anyone anything besides honesty and integrity. If this offends you and you still wish me to leave by all means say so and I shall not return.

Look at the attachment

really, read it

I probably could have phrased it a bit better.  I won't deny that the gameplay is better since gen 1.  That said there are several reasons why I will limit any hypo files I do to the original 151.

I dont do half ass hypnosis.  If I am walking you through becoming a something(pokemon or no) I will learn everything I can about it first. I will become an expert so I can word things correctly and not make critical errors.  I know the original 151, I don't know even 2% of the others.  I am not saying they are bad or others enjoying them is bad, I am saying I don't personally enjoy them (with a few exceptions) and I don't plan on spending a large amount of my time becoming familiar with them.  If you are polite, helpful (IE: give me useful feedback on other hypno files I do for the community), and ask nicely I might make an exception. 

That being said I am doing this because it seemed fun, and you seemed like an interesting community. So far 50% of the responces I have received I would view as hostile. To be blunt, I am second guessing both of those assumptions I just made.  I might also point out you will have a hard time attracting tists with this kind of attitude. We want to enjoy ourselves as well and don't owe anyone anything besides honesty and integrity. If this offends you and you still wish me to leave by all means say so and I shall not return.

Ahh okay. Most of the responses that are hostile are people who think you're a genwunner, tbh

If you'd've just said you only knew the first 151 instead of saying what you had, you wouldn't have come off as a genwunner and probably would've gotten more welcoming replies