PokeHypno
  • Announcements

• MysteriousMew

Forum Upgrade!   10/07/2017

I finally managed to go and upgrade the forums to IP.Boards! Note that there might be some glitches and kinks I need to work out with these forums.
      Let me know if you find any and I'll do my best to fix them! I'll also be doing some beautification among other things through the next few days. I hope to breathe some new life into these forums. I hope you all enjoy!   - MysteriousMew
Sign in to follow this  
Fang

Progress?

So someone told me i should record my progress with hypnosis so i guess that's what i'm doing! I try to listen to the lucario track at least once a day (so far 4-5ish days) and i have made progress.

Changes:

Fur 

Only Three toes

Digigrade legs

Paw pads on feet

Baggy Pants

Tail

Small round pads on shoulders

Small Hand Spikes

Paw Pads

Only Three "Fingers"

Muzzle

Teeth Get Sharper

Eyes Move Down

Ears sprout

Small "Things" on the back of the head sprout

Problems:

The Three Toes, Tail, Small round pads on shoulders, Small hand spikes, Ears, Paw pads, and small "Things" on the back of the head all fade sometimes when i don't pay attention to them. They Grow in at first then when im not focusing on them they seem to fade away and i don't feel them.

The muzzle doesn't seem to fully grow out it seems to stop about half way.

Now the worst problem, The trigger word doesn't work...while in trance i can feel every transformation the face, legs, chest, but in the end after the whole trance the trigger word never works Not in my head not in real life the only reaction i get is for a second i feel something on my chest or arm then its gone.

If you have an answer to any of my problems telling me would be greatly appreciated i really want this to work :P .

5/1/16: Update lately when i listen to the file i relax a little to much and end up falling asleep wont be able to make progress till i can fix the problem

Damn, that's quite a bit of progress. But what sort of changes are these? Can you just feel them or see them as well? Either way this seems a lot better than my first experiences with pokemon hypnosis, haha.

As for the trigger word, personally I don't use a trigger at all (usually), but rather just think about the different parts of the 'mon and transform that way. You should experiment and find what works best for you though.

Damn, that's quite a bit of progress. But what sort of changes are these? Can you just feel them or see them as well? Either way this seems a lot better than my first experiences with pokemon hypnosis, haha.

As for the trigger word, personally I don't use a trigger at all (usually), but rather just think about the different parts of the 'mon and transform that way. You should experiment and find what works best for you though.

When im in trance i can feel everything and in my "subconcious mind" i guess i can see the transformation happening except the list of body parts are body parts that fade away and i don't feel them.

Also this is not my first time dealing with hypnosis i was really into hypnosis when i was younger.

And Thank you for the ideas :3 Also when i finnaly can transform will i be able to like look at myself in real life and see lucario? Cause that sounds amazing considering being a lucario in trance is awesome.

Personally, I've never had that happen to me, but I do know of some that have. I'd imagine it would have to be amazing though, looking down and seeing your form, heh.