PokeHypno
  • Announcements

• MysteriousMew

Forum Upgrade!   10/07/2017

I finally managed to go and upgrade the forums to IP.Boards! Note that there might be some glitches and kinks I need to work out with these forums.
      Let me know if you find any and I'll do my best to fix them! I'll also be doing some beautification among other things through the next few days. I hope to breathe some new life into these forums. I hope you all enjoy!   - MysteriousMew
Sign in to follow this  
Sniv

Lucario Journal

I listened to the lucario file a few times, one of them I wasn't trying to be in trance but I was in trace anyways and the other time I think I disturbed the trance :(. I did feel the bubble a bit in the first time, the second time I couldn't really feel anything though. I think I'd do better off if I sat down instead of laying down on my bed.

Sitting down at first is most comfortable to me but once I am super releaxed I want to lay down. The binaural file is good to help me relax but it doesn't include enough detail in the transformation nor does it give me enough time. I was in the bubble again slightly. I like the relaxation. I can't do anything else yet though. I think the trigger to go in the bubble is working a bit though. I might use it in life if I'm ever feeling stressed out. I find it hard though to keep my breathing steady. I can't relax while focusing on my breathing and it's hard to keep it steady when I'm not paying attention.

Saying hypno fun is definately making me more relaxed, not super relaxed but a decent amount of being relaxed. I only need to say it once and saying it more times does nothing. I think I'll try to start turning into a lucario once I can feel truly relaxed using the hypno fun trigger. Also, what if everyone made an agreement for whenever there's a trigger to make yourself to relax it's the same word? I know I'm being abstract here but that way the one trigger would become super powerful an people wouldn't have to worry about multiple triggers.

If I say hypno fun three times in a row as similarly to the file as I can it has more of an affect than just saying it once does. It's still not that strong of an affect, but an affect nevertheless.

I get in trance naturally when I read a good book so I'm gonna try reading scripts instead of listening to it. However the lucario file as is is a bit messy to read so I'm trying to write my own transformation. I'm trying to make it as detailed as possible.

I got a lucario legs and torso transformation written down. It was a good idea to make most of the sensory details be itchy since I feel itchy alot anyways. No tail, arms or head yet though. I'm trying to use the same aura time trigger but I might decide to make it permanent.

I also might just want to screw scripts and just imagine myself turning into a lucario. I'll post the script I was trying to make here once it's done though.

The main thing to remember is that effects won't just instantly happen for most people, especially with files. It takes time and lots of repetition to get the effects you want and actually feel them.

The main thing to remember is that effects won't just instantly happen for most people, especially with files. It takes time and lots of repetition to get the effects you want and actually feel them.

Ok, how long usually?

My leg feels weird when i try to imagine digitigrade. Nothing's feels... Solid, for lack of a better term. My actual shape of my leg doesn't go away but I try not to pay attention to it. It's like I'm overlapping two images, one of my actual leg and one of my leg but digitigrade. My actual leg is undeniably real, the other is really fuzzy. And my leg just feels in general weird. I have not done anything with fur yet, and I have only been paying attention to my legs so far, I'm not doing anything to the rest of my body except imagining it but I'm not really trying with anything but my legs so far. It's as fake as a... a... Well I can tell the digitigrade leg is fake, super fake, and fuzzy, but it still feels like mine. Kinda, if that makes any sense.