PokeHypno
  • Announcements

• MysteriousMew

Forum Upgrade!   10/07/2017

I finally managed to go and upgrade the forums to IP.Boards! Note that there might be some glitches and kinks I need to work out with these forums.
      Let me know if you find any and I'll do my best to fix them! I'll also be doing some beautification among other things through the next few days. I hope to breathe some new life into these forums. I hope you all enjoy!   - MysteriousMew

Note that this file is only the Body and does not include an Induction, so you will have to provide your own. Originally by Kai from Furmorphed.

This is an anthropomorphic Eevee file.

Full Description:

This is a BODY ONLY file that I did for my eevee friend CatburglarB. This is his original script and contains no induction or wakener.

Contains Anthro Eevee body descriptions. This is intended as a permanent TF, no triggers involved.

Dropbox

Note that this file is only the Body and does not include an Induction, so you will have to provide your own.

This is an anthropomorphic Eevee file.

Full Description:

Contains Anthro Eevee body descriptions. This is intended as a permanant TF, no triggers involved.

Dropbox

Hey! could you make one for a sylveon?

While I'm flattered that one of my probably laziest gift files got enough attention to be reposted....... This file was reposted without my permission with absolutely no credit given whatsoever and I just found out about it by chance due to someone posting a link to this site. I'm not going to formally issue a takedown (because, what's it to me that a few minutes of my voice is being redistributed and being appreciated...that was the purpose of my original upload on Furmorphed.com), but I would like to at least receive credit and at least be notified next time any one of my files is going to be rehosted on another site.

Thanks!

[i mean, unless Catburglar gave you explicit permission and I also wasn't aware...]

While I'm flattered that one of my probably laziest gift files got enough attention to be reposted....... This file was reposted without my permission with absolutely no credit given whatsoever and I just found out about it by chance due to someone posting a link to this site. I'm not going to formally issue a takedown (because, what's it to me that a few minutes of my voice is being redistributed and being appreciated...that was the purpose of my original upload on Furmorphed.com), but I would like to at least receive credit and at least be notified next time any one of my files is going to be rehosted on another site.

Thanks!

[i mean, unless Catburglar gave you explicit permission and I also wasn't aware...]

Hey and sorry for the lack of credit! I swear I had some sort of credit given for every file here, but I guess not. Time to fix! If you or Catburglar don't want it hosted here, just say so and I will remove it.